Detiktoday.com – President Joko Widodo bestowed the honorary marks of the Republic of Indonesia to 53 recipients in the ceremony of awarding honors and honors in commemoration of the 75th Independence Day of the Republic of Indonesia. The award ceremony was held at the State Palace, Jakarta, on Thursday, August 13, 2020, by implementing strict health protocols.
This year the Pioneering Medal and honors consisting of the Mahaputera Star, Service Star, and Democracy Enforcement Star were awarded to the recipients based on Presidential Decree No. 51, 52 and 53 / TK / TH 2020 dated 22 June 2020 and Number 79, 80, and 81 / TK / TH 2020 dated 12 August 2020 which were read out by the Presidential Military Secretary, Major General TNI Suharyanto.
The Pioneer Medal Service Certificate awarded to two recipients as follows:
- Dr. (H.C.) Hj. Dyah Permata Megawati Setyawati Soekarnoputri (5th President of RI); and
- Komjen Pol. (Retired) Drs. Ahwil Lutan, S.H., M.B.A., M.M. (Chief Executive of the BKNN Daily 1999-2001).
The Honorary Mark of the Mahaputera Star awarded to the nine recipients consisting of the Main Mahaputera Star and the Mahaputera Nararya Star.
The main Mahaputera Star was awarded to two recipients, namely:
- Dr. (H.C.) H. Oesman Sapta Odang (Chairman of DPD RI 2017-2019); and
- Prof. Dr. H. Muhammad Hatta Ali, S.H., M.H. (Chairman of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Indonesia 2012-2017 and 2017-2020).
Meanwhile, the honorary mark of Bintang Mahaputera Nararya was awarded to the following seven recipients:
- Dr. H. Mahyudin, S.T., M.M. (Deputy Chairperson of the 2014-2019 MPR RI);
- Dr. H. Fadli Zon, S.S., M.Sc. (Deputy Chairperson of the Republic of Indonesia DPR 2014-2019);
- H. Fahri Hamzah, S.E. (Deputy Chairperson of the Republic of Indonesia DPR 2014-2019);
- Dr. Agus Hermanto, M.M. (Deputy Chairperson of the Republic of Indonesia DPR 2014-2019);
- Komjen Pol. (Retired) Drs. Suhardi Alius, M.H. (Head of BNPT 2016-2020);
- Prof. Dr. Farouk Muhammad Saleh (Deputy Chairperson of the 2014-2019 DPD RI); and
- Dr. H. Rahmat Shah (Member of DPD RI 2009-2014 and Member of MPR RI 1999-2004).
Subsequently, a mark of honor was awarded to a total of 41 recipients, consisting of the Main Service Star, Primary Service Star, and Nararya Service Star.
The recipients of the Main Services Star honors are nine people as follows:
- H. Bambang Soesatyo, S.E., M.B.A. (Chairman of the Republic of Indonesia DPR 2018-2019);
- Dr. Ahmad Basarah, M.H. (Deputy Chairperson of the 2018-2019 MPR RI);
- H. Ahmad Muzani, S.Sos. (Deputy Chairperson of the 2018-2019 MPR RI);
- Drs. Utut Adianto Wahyuwidayat (Deputy Chairman of the Indonesian Parliament 2018-2019);
- Dr. H. Abdurrahman Mohammad Fachir (Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs 2014-2019);
- Prof. Amzulian Rifai, S.H., LLM., Ph.D. (Chairman of the Indonesian Ombudsman 2016-2021);
- Dr. Ir. Bima Haria Wibisana, MSIS. (Head of BKN 2015 up to present); and
- Teddy Lhaksmana Widya Kusuma (Deputy Head of BIN 2017 to present);
- Inspector General of Police. (Ret.) Prof. Dr. H. Teguh Soedarsono, S.H., S.IK., M.Si. (Deputy Chairperson / Member of LPSK 2008-2013 and 2013-2018).
While the ten recipients of the Bintang Jasa Pratama honors are:
- Dr. Ir. Slamet Soebjakto, M.Si. (Director General of Aquaculture, KKP RI 2012 s.d. present);
- The late dr. Djoko Judodjoko, Sp.B. (Doctor);
- The late Prof. Dr. dr. Bambang Sutrisna, MHSc. (Doctor / Professor);
- The late dr. Exsenveny Lalopua, M.Kes. (Doctor);
- The late dr. Bartholomeus Bayu Satrio Kukuh Wibowo (Doctor);
- The late dr. Heru Sutantyo (Doctor);
- The late dr. Wahyu Hidayat, Sp. ENT. (Doctor);
- The late Setia Aribowo, A.Md.Kep. (Nurse);
- The late Mursyida, A.Md.Kep. (Nurse); and
- The late Ns. Elok Widyaningsih, S.Kep. (Nurse).
The recipients of the Nararya Merit Star honor mark consist of 22 people, namely:
- The late dr. Hadio Ali Khazatsin, Sp.S. (Doctor);
- The late dr. Adi Mirsa Putra, Sp.THT. (Doctor);
- The late drg. Umi Susana Widjaja, Sp.PM. (Dentist);
- The late drg. Gunawan Oentaryo, M.Kes. (Dentist);
- The late drg. Anna Herlina Ratnasari (Dentist);
- The late drg. Amutavia Pancarsari Artsianti Putri, Sp.Ort. (Dentist);
- The late drg. Yuniarto Budi Santosa, M.K.M. (Dentist);
- The late Ns. Ninuk Dwi Pusponingsih, S.Kep. (Nurse);
- The late Sugiarto, A.Md.Kep. (Nurse);
- The late Mulatsih Widji Astuti, AMK., S.H. (Nurse);
- The late Adharul Anam, S.Kep. (Nurse);
- The late Nuria Kurniasih, AMK. (Nurse);
- The late Nur Putri Julianty, AMK. (Nurse);
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Guntur Hamzah, S.H., M.H. (Secretary General of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Indonesia 2015 to present);
- Drs. Bonny Anang Dwijanto, M.M. (Deputy for State Accountants 2017-2020 BPKP);
- Iswan Elmi, Ak., M.S. Acc. (Deputy for Investigation of the 2014-2020 BPKP);
- Dr. Nurdin, Ak., M.B.A., CA., CfrA., QIA. (Deputy for Supervision of Government Agencies for the Economy and Maritime Affairs BPKP 2015-2020);
- Dr. Freddy Harris, S.H., LL.M., A.C.C.S. (Director General of Intellectual Property Ministry of Law and Human Rights 2017 to present);
- Ir. H.R. Bambang Sarwono A. Rahim, CBEng., M.T. (Main Expert Widyaiswara of the Civil Servant Education and Training Center of the Ministry of Health PDTT 2015 s.d. present);
- Dr. Hadi Prabowo, M.M. (IPDN Rector of the Ministry of Home Affairs);
- Saur Hutabarat (Chairman of the Media Group Editorial Board); and
- Ir. Ririek Adriansyah (Managing Director of PT Telkom Indonesia).
On this occasion, President Joko Widodo also bestowed a sign of honor from the Main Democracy Enforcer Star to Prof. Dr. Jimly Ashiddiqie, S.H. (Chairman of the Honorary Board of 2012-2017 Election Organizers).
Quoting the press release of the Head of the Bureau of Titles, Signs of Service, and Honor of TNI Admiral Imam Suprayitno which was published on August 13, 2020, in providing considerations and proposals for the awarding of the honorary title, the Council of Titles, Merits and Signs of Honor is guided by Law Number 20 Years 2009 which regulates the criteria for the awarding of honors and honors.
These criteria include merit and outstanding achievements in pioneering and developing education, economy, social, art, culture, religion, law, health, agriculture, marine, environment, and / or other fields and have made outstanding contributions in various useful fields. for the progress, welfare and prosperity of the nation and state.